Over time your skin cell turnover naturally slows down, declining your oil and collagen production. These are key functions in maintaining overall skin health and a youthful appearance. Without these, mature skin characteristics such as dryness, dull skin, wrinkles, pigmentation and a decrease in skin firmness can occur. This is completely natural and also inevitable, considering the lifestyle and genetic factors that damage your skin over time.
There are also environmental factors that can aggravate your mature skin. As your body is exposed to excess toxins and chemicals daily, whether it’s in your food, cosmetics or even the free radicals or pollutants in the air. Over time this damage to your skin becomes visible, which is why it’s important to be mindful of reducing your chemical and toxin exposure whenever possible.
Here are some amazing natural ingredients that can help revitalise your skin without exposing you to any harmful chemical or synthetic toxins.
1. Hyaluronic acid is a powerhouse ingredient for hydration and revitalising your skin, as it effectively penetrates and binds water to your skin cells. It protects your skins moisture barrier and creates a plumping effect that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles for a smooth and supple finish.
2. Green Tea is amazing for you inside and out, as it’s packed with natural antioxidants and anti-ageing benefits that help reduce sun damage and pigmentation. Whilst also promoting new skin cell growth to help compensate for the natural decline of your skin turnover.
This moisturiser is a triple force to be reckoned with. The vegan hyaluronic acid, holding 1000 times it's molecular weight in water goes to immediate work in hydrating your skin to the fullest effect. The desert lime also provides high forms of moisture, whilst also including levels of Vitamin C to assist in brightening and reducing pigmentation. The Green Tea assists with inflammation to reduce swelling and redness. These three key ingredients work perfectly together to provide the ultimate hydrated finish.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ "This moisturiser that actually soaks in and makes my dry skin feel smooth without feeling oily, even by the end of the day - no dry spots or oily spots. perfect for my difficult skin" - Kelly 19/10/20
3. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and crucial ingredient in repairing and also preventing premature skin ageing as it supports collagen production and directly targets damage caused by stress, free radicals, poor diet, pollutants and smoke.
4. Niacinamide is one of our all time favourite skincare ingredients and also happens to benefit mature skin incredibly well. Niacinamide enhances the skin's barrier functions through enzymes that act as antioxidants. Niacinamide also promotes collagen production whilst hydrating and plumping fine lines.
THE BRIGHT & REVITALISED ROUTINE ($230.00)
Our Bright & Revitalised bundle is the perfect solution to getting back your youthful and radiant glow. We have specifically curated products that are rich in hydration and skin lightening properties to bring you our Bright & Revitalised bundle. This selection of products is packed with hydrating ingredients such as vegan hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, whilst also being highly concentrated with Vitamin C through ingredients such as Kakadu Plum, Desert Lime, and Papaya. Curated for those with mature skin, these products which will form your skincare routine is packed with all the natural ingredients needed to hydrate and plump fine lines, increase collagen production and brighten up the skin to give a youthful radiant glow.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ "By chance I came across Ava Society. So pleased I did. I have mature skin and also rosacea. I have tried MANY products over the years and nothing compares to this skincare range. The products smell and feel amazing and I have noticed a big difference in my skin within a short amount of time. I look forward to seeing further results as I continue with these products. Would highly recommend. Would also like to add what a fantastic service Ava Society provided. From the initial live chat consultation, products beautifully packaged with helpful information brochure and the quick delivery time. Thank you" - Tracie H. 25/11/20
5. Aloe Vera is an incredible ingredient for addressing mature skin. Aloe Vera helps in naturally increasing collagen production to reduce visible signs of ageing. Aloe Vera is also an antioxidant which combats free radicals and increases skin elasticity.
A gentle mask featuring Australian pink clay combined with Kakadu Plum (the richest form of Vitamin C in any fruit in world by up to 10 times) and Aloe Vera. Gently exfoliating and light on the skin, this mask will not only leave your skin silky soft with a glowing and radiant finish, but will assist in minimising blackheads and inflammation, and address the signs of ageing.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ "As a mature aged woman, I was looking for a product to give my skin more moisture and softness and this product certainly delivered! This amazing mask will now become a regular part of my skincare routine. Can highly recommend this product!" - Linda 20/10/20
It’s important to understand that these changes to your skin go hand in hand with getting older and are completely natural. Your next step is curating a skincare regime and incorporating natural ingredients that are personalised to your skin concerns to help pave the way for your skin to reach its fullest potential.We have an abundance of natural products to incorporate into your skincare routine. We also have the AVA SOCIETY live chat available between the hours of 7AM - Midnight (Sydney time) 7 days a week where you can speak directly to one of our skin specialists for further information.